Welcome to Stellenbosch University's online application system.
Please take note of the following before you continue with your e-application:
- You must have a valid e-mail address and cell phone number to make use of the electronic application. Correspondence will be sent to the email address and sms's to the cell phone.
- Please take note of the closing dates for programmes as indicated below. No late applications will be accepted
- An amount of R100 (South Africans only) must accompany this application either electronically, by cheque or postal order. Cash will not be accepted. Application fees are non-refundable.
- We shall consider your application for admission only once we have received the supporting documents and application fee. Without your documents and the fee your application remains incomplete and the process cannot continue.
- Remember, the responsibility rests with you to ensure that all documentation has been uploaded on your application status at www.maties.com before the closing date; you can monitor your application at www.maties.com.
Also note Stellenbosch University has a brand new
. Please familiarise yourself with the content.
For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +27 21 808 9111
UNDERGRADUATE CLOSING DATES FOR ALL STUDENTS, INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
31 May: Applications close for the programme MB,ChB in the Faculty Medicine and Health Sciences.
30 June: Applications close for all other undergraduate programmes.
30 June: Residence applications close.
31 August: Applications for Stellenbosch University financial assistance close.
31 October: Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
POSTGRADUATE CLOSING DATES FOR ALL STUDENTS AND PROGRAMMES, INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND TELEMATIC PROGRAMMES
Closing dates for all postgraduate programmes are displayed on the Postgraduate Office?s website: www.sun.ac.za/pgstudies.
Please take note of these closing dates to ensure your complete application reach the University in time.